Qingdao Terada Hardware Co.,Ltd
Precautions for the use of wire rope chucks: Do not use for long-term use. They should be inspected regularly and scrapped regularly. They should not be used repeatedly.
(1) The size of the chuck should be suitable for the thickness of the wire rope. The inner clearance of the U-ring is 1 to 3 mm larger than the diameter of the wire rope. The clearance is too large to clamp the rope.
(2) When using, tighten the U-bolt until the wire rope is crushed by about 1/3. Since the wire rope is deformed after being stressed, the rope is clamped a second time after the wire rope is stressed to ensure the joint is secure. If it is necessary to check whether the rope is slipped after the wire is stressed, an additional safety rope card can be used. The safety rope card is installed about 500mm away from the last rope card. The rope head is released after a safe bend and then clamped with the main rope. If the clip is slippery, the safety bend will be straightened, which is easy to find and strengthen in time. .
(3) The arrangement spacing between the rope cards is generally about 6 to 7 times the diameter of the wire rope. The rope cards should be arranged in a straight line. The U-shaped ring portion should be stuck on one side of the rope head, and the pressure plate should be placed on one side of the main rope.
(4) Correct arrangement quantity and method:
The number of rope cards is generally not less than 3-5, the spacing of the rope cards should be ≥ 6 times of the rope passing, and the distance of the last one is ≥ 140mm. The number of clips depends on the diameter of the rope.
There are 3 ≤19mm,
There are 4 19-32mm,
There are 5 32-38mm,
There are 6 38-44mm,
There are 7 44-60mm.
(5) The wire rope card should be used together. When the rope diameter is below 19mm, the rope card should be no less than 3, and 19-32mm should be no less than 4. The arrangement spacing between the rope cards is generally about 6 to 8 times the diameter of the wire rope. The rope cards are arranged in a straight line. The U-shaped ring portion should be stuck on one side of the rope head, and the pressure plate is placed on one side of the main rope.
After the wire rope chuck is installed, it should be checked for one or two times to check whether it is loose. In general, the nut needs to be tightened further.
(6) Pay attention to the following two points when using:
a) The size of the clip should be suitable for the thickness of the wire rope. The inner clearance of the U-ring is 1-3mm larger than the diameter of the wire rope. The net distance is too large to clamp the rope, which is prone to accidents. b) When tightening the upper end of the chuck, be sure to tighten the bolt until the rope is flattened by 1/3-1/4 diameter. After the rope is stressed, tighten the chuck bolt once to ensure the joint is firm and reliable. c) The chucks should be aligned, and the U-shaped part should be in contact with the rope head and cannot be in contact with the main rope, as shown in Figure a. If the U-shaped portion is in contact with the main rope, after the main rope is crushed, the force is easily broken.
Copyright © Qingdao Terada Hardware Co.,Ltd All Rights Reserved.