Qingdao Terada Hardware Co.,Ltd
Initial Inspection: Prior to use, all new, altered, modified, or repaired long d shackles shall be inspected by a designated person to verify compliance with the applicable provisions of this Chapter. Written records are not required. Frequent Inspection: (1) A visual inspection shall be...
Prior to use, all new, altered, modified, or repaired long d shackles shall be inspected by a designated person to verify compliance with the applicable provisions of this Chapter. Written records are not required.
(1) A visual inspection shall be performed by the user or other designated person each day before the long d shackle is used. Semi-permanent and inaccessible locations where frequent inspections are not feasible shall have periodic inspections performed.
(2) Conditions such as those listed or any other condition that may result in a hazard shall cause the long shackle to be removed from service.Long Shackles shall not be returned to service until approved by a qualified person.
A complete inspection of the long shackle shall be performed by a designated person. The long shackle shall be examined for conditions such as those listed and a determination made as to whether they
constitute a hazard.
Periodic Inspection Frequency. Periodic inspection intervals shall not exceed one year. The frequency of periodic inspections should be based on
(1) frequency of shackle use
(2) severity of service conditions
(3) nature of lifts being made
(4) experience gained on the service life of long shackles used in similar circumstances
(5) Guidelines for the time intervals are
· normal service – yearly
· severe service – monthly to quarterly
· special service – as recommended by a qualified person
Long Shackles shall be removed from service if damage such as the following is visible and shall only be returned to service when approved by a qualified person:
(1) missing or illegible manufacturer’s name or trademark and/or rated load identification
(2) indications of heat damage including weld spatter or arc strikes
(3) excessive pitting or corrosion
(4) bent, twisted, distorted, stretched, elongated, cracked, or broken load-bearing components
(5) excessive nicks or gouges
(6) a 10% reduction of the original or catalog dimension at any point around the body or pin
(7) incomplete pin engagement
(8) excessive thread damage
(9) evidence of unauthorized welding
(10) other conditions, including visible damage, that cause doubt as to the continued use of the long shackle.
We support multiple payment to meet the needs of different customer groups, for large customer we can T/T or L/C payment, we support Paypal or western union for small customers, no matter what kind of remittance is to protect the interests of customers and the general customers and certainly before the payment, please contact us, to avoid being scammed.When you want to by Hex turnbuckle,pls email us,we will offer you best service.
Terada hardware was founded in 1998 and covers 2000 square meters.Before 2020 will build a modern new factory of 6000 squares.Enterprises accumulated years of manufacturing experience, strong technical force, mature production technology, well-equipped, detection means complete. Terada stainless factory will have eight production lines for capacity 6000 tons every year.
Copyright © Qingdao Terada Hardware Co.,Ltd All Rights Reserved.