Qingdao Terada Hardware Co.,Ltd
Stainless steel Casting Cable Clamp is the common market are common carbon steel casting process, the national standard, casting wire rope clamp can be used. However, with the development of modern industrialization, due to some defects of natural steel casting process (stomata, cracks and sand inclusion), cast wire rope clamp heads...
Stainless steel Casting Cable Clamp is the common market are common carbon steel casting process, the national standard, casting cable clamp can be used. However, with the development of modern industrialization, due to some defects of natural steel casting process (stomata, cracks and sand inclusion), casting cable clamp heads should be used with caution in special occasions such as dampness, acidity and alkalinity, impact frequency and so on. Use of cable clamps:
First, the common use of carbon steel casting cable clamp static bolt knot,cable fastening, such as electricity, communications lines, strapping and fastening.Forged cable clamps are commonly used for hoisting and lifting of lifting loads, such as various engineering cranes, metallurgical mining equipment, oil derricks, port rail loading and unloading, forestry machinery, electrical equipment, aviation and marine, land transport, engineering rescue, salvage sunken ships , Factories and mines lifting, lifting, traction rigging.
Stainless steel Casting Cable Clamp because of its corrosion-resistant, not easy to rust, it is used for marine accessories, chemical plants, radiation and other environments.Second, the characteristics: With the strength of cable, the use of safe, beautiful and smooth transition appearance, hoisting safety load, anti-impact load, long service life.
Note the use of Stainless steel Casting Cable Clamp: not long-term use, should be regularly checked, regularly scrapped, can not be used repeatedly.
(1) The size of the Casting Cable Clamp should be suitable for the thickness of the cable. The inner clearance of the U-shaped ring should be 1 ~ 3mm larger than the cable diameter.
(2) When using, it is necessary to tighten the U-shaped bolts until the cable is crushed 1/3 or so far. As the wire rope in the deformation after the force, the cable in the rope after the second tightening force to ensure the solid connector. If you want to check the cable in the force, the rope is sliding, can take an additional safety cable card to carry out. Safety rope installed in the last rope from about 500mm, the rope will be released after a safe bend and the main rope clamp, so that if there is a sliding clamp phenomenon, the safety will be straightened straight for easy to find and timely reinforcement .
(3) The spacing between the rope card is generally about 6 to 7 times the diameter of the rope, the rope card should be aligned, the U-ring part should be stuck in the rope side, the pressure plate on the side of the main rope.
(4) the correct number and method of layout:
The number of rope card is generally not less than 3-5, rope spacing should be ≥ 6 times the rope, the last clip from the rope pitch ≥ 140mm The number of clips according to the wire rope diameter,
≤ 19mm set 3,
19-32mm set 4,
32-38mm set 5,
38-44mm set 6,
44-60mm set of seven.
(5) Casting Cable Clamp should be supporting the use of rope diameter less than 19mm, rope card should be not less than 3, 19-32mm should not be less than 4. Rope arrangement between the cable spacing is generally about 6 to 8 times the diameter of the cable, ropes to be aligned, the U-ring part should be stuck in the cable side, the pressure plate on the side of the main cable.
After the Casting Cable Clamp installed by the first and second should be checked whether the loose. Under normal circumstances, the nut needs to be tightened further.
(6) should pay attention to the following two points when using:
a) The size of the Casting Cable Clamp should be suitable for the thickness of the cable. The inner clearance of the U-shaped ring should be 1-3mm larger than the diameter of the cable. The net distance is too big not to fasten the rope so that an accident may occur easily. b) When tightening the bolt, be sure to tighten the bolt until the rope is squashed 1 / 3-1 / 4 diameter, and after the rope force, tighten the bolt again to ensure the joint is solid and reliable. c) The chuck should be aligned, U-shaped part of the contact with the rope, not in contact with the main rope, as shown in Figure a. If the U-shaped part is in contact with the main rope, the main rope is crushed, and the force is easily broken.
d) To check the reliability of the joint and to see if the cable has slipped, reposition a chuck about 500 mm behind the last chuck and release the rope out of a "safety bend." As shown in Figure b. In this way, when the joint rope slip occurs. The "safety bend" is straightened out first and should be dealt with immediately.
Copyright © Qingdao Terada Hardware Co.,Ltd All Rights Reserved.